Some external links that are related to Cyrillix development:
- Lazarus, http://www.lazarus-ide.org/, multiplatform development environment for Pascal programming language. Much like Delphi, but free.
- Free Pascal, http://freepascal.org/, Pascal compiler that is “under the hood” in Lazarus. Free, with professional level of features and performance, also multiplatform (can run on a variety of operating systems, and compile – crosscompile for many targets).
- LAMW, http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LAMW, free wizard suite that integrates into Lazarus and makes Android development very easy and comfortable.
- Da Button Factory, http://dabuttonfactory.com/, free online button creator, very easy to use and producing nice buttons.
Links related to visiting Serbia are below. The normal order of things is: 1. decide to visit Serbia; 2. install Cyrillix to help you, but if you did it the other way around (first found Cyrillix) – here are some pointers to Serbia:
- Serbia on wikipedia, long story, but only a fraction of what Serbia really is.
- National tourism organization of Serbia, comprehensive list of interresting places to visit in Serbia.